G3SG1 | Dementer


  • Weapon Type:
  • Introduced:
    19 Sep 2013
  • Creator:
    Workshop Submission
  • Designer:
  • Workshop Submission Details:
  • Finish Style:
  • Finish Catalogue:
  • Popularity:
  • Wear Range:
    0.5 - 0.5
  • Rating:
  • Grade:

G3SG1 Dementer Information

G3SG1 | Dementer is a pricey skin that significantly lowers the movement speed but copes for it with a higher fire rate than other sniper rifles. The weapon is painted using mosaic hydrographic over it.

This weapon has 75% popularity making it a leading product from the other 25% popular items of the CS: GO list. The skin is a renowned pick from 123 sniper rifle weapons and comes with a Mil-Spec Grade rarity. The tentative drop chance of 79.92% makes it a relatively common drop compared to other counterparts.

G3SG1 | Dementer has a float value from 0.06 to 0.80, making it widely available in various exteriors, and a StatTrak version is out for each. The skin is artistically painted in the ‘Hydrographic’ style, and its base color consists of a blue tint.


The G3SG1 | Dementer was released to the CS: GO list on September 19th, 2013, almost 9 years back. It was out with the ‘Operation Bravo’ update and belongs to The Bravo Collection.

Skin Pricing

Avid gaming fanatics can purchase G3SG1 | Dementer between $3.14 and $34.20, making it an affordable deal for them. While drafting the review, around 37.3K skin units were listed in public CS: GO inventories.