Glock-18 | Moonrise


  • Weapon Type:
  • Introduced:
    18 Feb 2018
  • Creator:
    Workshop Submission
  • Designer:
  • Workshop Submission Details:
  • Finish Style:
    Custom Paint Job
  • Finish Name:
  • Finish Catalogue:
  • Popularity:
  • Wear Range:
    0 - 0.65
  • Rating:
  • Grade:
  • Skin Quality:
  • Colours:
  • Professional Players:
    flusha, kennyS,

Glock-18 Moonrise Information

A trustworthy pistol that defeats opponents is the Glock 18. It is a three-shot, first-round handgun that can discharge all three rounds simultaneously.

The Glock-18 | Moonrise skin has many abrasions in the factory’s new conditions. However, with time, the weapon slide is covered with scrapes.

Based on sales volume and price range, this weapon gained popularity of 95%, which on the other hand, stood in the top 5% among the CS: GO items. This Glock 18 has been painted in an “Anodized Airbrushed” style, which imitates the airbrushing method used to apply the candy coat. This skin’s predominant hue consists of a purple tint.

This handgun is readily available and distinguishes itself from other weapons thanks to its restricted features and a 15.98% projected drop chance.

This weapon’s floating value ranges from 0.00 to 0.65. It can therefore be used in any situation that exists now.


On February 14th, 2018, the Glock-18 |Moonrise of Clutch collection made its CS: GO debut. As part of the “Welcome to the Clutch update,” community member “MGBazz” created this skin.

Skin Pricing

The price of this item ranges from $0.22 and $2.53. The CS: GO inventory has 2.3 M units of Glock-18 | Moonrise within it.