P250 | Black and Tan
- Weapon Type:P250
- Introduced:21 Sep 2021
- Finish Style:Hydrographic
- Finish Name:Black & Tan
- Finish Catalogue:928
- Wear Range:0 - 0.5
- Skin Quality:Souvenir
- Professional Players:INS, k1to, SPUNJ,
P250 Black and Tan Information
Being a low-recoil firearm with a high firing rate, the P250 is a relatively inexpensive and ideal choice against armoured opponents. The whole body of the weapon is painted with a black and beige Multicam hydrographic pattern. Some features include:
- The float value of the skin ranges somewhere from 0.00 to 0.50. Therefore this skin is available in all conditions.
- In the new factory condition, you can notice scratches and abrasions on the weapon’s body.
- The number of scratches and abrasions increases as the levels of wear reaches the maximum. Hence you will find the skin turning darker.
- The skin belongs to Mil-Spec Grade quality and is available in a souvenir package.
Any rarity or specialty on the pattern of the skin is absent. As a result, black tan has an average fan base. It is not on the popular list and is rarely used by gamers.
P250 Black and Tan were added to CS: GO on September 21, 2021. Like other skins, it also belongs to the 2021 Dust 2 Collection, which was released during the beginning of Operation Riptide.
The price of the P250 Black and Tan skin ranges somewhere from $3 – $4.