Nova | Quick Sand
- Weapon Type:Nova
- Introduced:21 Sep 2021
- Finish Style:Hydrographic
- Finish Name:Quick Sand
- Finish Catalogue:929
- Wear Range:0 - 0.5
- Skin Quality:Souvenir
- Professional Players:Grim, GuardiaN, sdy,
Nova Quick Sand Information
The low price tag of Nova Quick Sand makes it a great ambush weapon for teams who are extremely short on money. The stock and receiver of the gun come with a tan and blue hydrographic pattern with different-sized strokes.
The colour of the weapon is blue, along with various shades of beige. The handguard is solid beige and the barrel is dark blue. Some features include:
- The float value of the skin ranges somewhere from 0.00 to 0.50. Therefore it can be used in all conditions.
- In factory new conditions, you can see abrasions on various body parts.
- The number of scratches and abrasions increases slightly as the levels of wear reach maximum.
- Mil-Spec Grade is the quality of Novaà¥¤ Quick Sand, and the skin is available in a souvenir version.
The Nova’s skin has no such specialty or rarity. Hence currently, Nova Quick Sand is not on the list of popular skins and gamers hardly use it.
Nova Quick Sand was added to CS: GO in September 2021. Being a part of the 2021 Dust 2 Collection, the weapon was released during the beginning of Operation Riptide.
Nova Quick Sand’s price currently ranges from $3 – $5.